Welcome to PartnerVine! PartnerVine is a common portal for law firms and legal service providers to sell their legal products. The hard part about legal software sold online is that you can’t find what you want from brands you trust, and PartnerVine has changed that.
You can see what we've got by clicking on "Browse Products" on the landing page. There you'll go to our All Products page where products are sortable by governing law and law firm. We currently have three types of solutions:
- Automated documents. Gowling WLG and PwC Switzerland are selling automated documents. Gowling WLG is selling under Canadian law, and PwC is selling under Swiss law. If you need to document a broad range of scenarios, including loans, transfers of assets, IP, employment or mergers, automated documents take you through a guided questionnaire to produce a first draft of what you need. Gowling WLG is selling its award-winning Contest Creator, which generates a standard set of rules for promotional contests in Canada.
- Pdfs. If there is a unique information advantage to what we sell, we'll sell pdfs. In a global first, UBS is selling its internal legal knowledge on PartnerVine. If you're managing a financial services company in Switzerland, you can now do so with the support of the regulatory know-how of the largest bank in Switzerland. Getting that information into the market is an extraordinary development for legal operations, and we are thrilled to work with UBS on the first-ever sale of legal knowledge by a company. Similarly, Gowling WLG is selling a template policy and checklist to help companies comply with Ontario's Right to Disconnect. The policy is downloadable as a Word document and the checklist is downloadable as a pdf.
- SMCR training. SMCR Academy from Simmons & Simmons is a set of 11 e-learning modules to train staff for the Senior Managers & Certification Regime (SMCR). For asset managers regulated by the UK's Financial Conduct Authority, SMCR Academy is the best solution for training staff.
You can browse our product catalogue here.
We help PwC, UBS, Gowling WLG and Simmons & Simmons sell their legal products. To do so, we are committed to complete integrity of our marketplace, total satisfaction for our customers and giving back through pro bono work.
- Integrity of the marketplace. Complete integrity means you can trust us to do the right thing. That integrity is reflected in our best price guarantee and commitment to climate neutrality. For us, integrity means we do the right thing when noone's looking. We think it's good business, and the only way to gain your trust in the long-term.
- Customer satisfaction. We're working for complete customer satisfaction. If you think we're not, challenge us. We'll try harder. Everyone at PartnerVine is required to make customer service an absolute priority. So far, our customer service is in the top 1% of the software industry, and we know we need to keep earning that top spot every day.
- Giving back through pro bono work. As a tribute to George Floyd, two years ago we started PartnerVine Access, our initiative to promote access to justice. The first product from PartnerVine Access is the Discrimination Claims Navigator, which provides an initial analysis of employment discrimination claims under US federal law.
The legal products we are selling offer extraordinary value. Software lets law firms and legal service providers publish information and expert guidance once and deliver it to many. That's the key to the value we deliver. PartnerVine's role is to help our law firms and legal service providers scale. It's the only way to reward the investments our suppliers make, and the only way to bring costs down for you in the long term. To scale, we need to sell a lot of legal products, and we need your support. We need your support not just once, but over and over again. We are lucky to have built a fantastic base of customers, and we would love to count you among them.
Please let us know if you have any feedback or suggestions for improvements.
Thank you for the support!
Your PartnerVine Team