Welcome to PartnerVine! PartnerVine is a common portal for law firms and legal service providers to sell their legal products. The hard part about legal software sold online is that you can’t find what you want from brands you trust, and PartnerVine has changed that.
You can see what we've got by clicking on "Browse Products" on the landing page. There you'll go to our All Products page where products are sortable by governing law and law firm. We currently have four types of solutions:
- Data Protection. Cross-Border Publisher: Data Protection from Clifford Chance Applied Solutions delivers information on 78 key data protection questions in 18 jurisdictions, including California, the UK, Germany, France and 14 other jurisdictions in the EU.
- Banking Confidentiality. Cross-Border Publisher: Banking Confidentiality from Clifford Chance Applied Solutions delivers information on banking confidentiality requirements in 17 jurisdictions in Europe. With both the data protection and banking confidentiality products, banks can cover their key data protection requirements in one place across multiple jurisdictions.
- SMCR training. SMCR Academy from Simmons & Simmons is a set of 11 e-learning modules to train staff for the Senior Managers & Certification Regime (SMCR). For asset managers regulated by the UK's Financial Conduct Authority, SMCR Academy is the best solution for training staff.
- Automated documents. PwC Switzerland and Meyerlustenberger Lachenal (MLL) are selling automated documents under Swiss law. If you need to document a broad range of scenarios, including loans, transfers of assets, IP, employment or mergers, automated documents take you through a guided questionnaire to produce a first draft of your agreement.
We have products under the governing laws of 19 countries, with more to come. To browse our product catalogue, click here.
We help Clifford Chance Applied Solutions, Simmons & Simmons, PwC and MLL sell their legal products. To do so, we are committed to complete integrity of our marketplace and total satisfaction for our customers.
- Integrity of the marketplace. Complete integrity means you can trust us to do the right thing. That integrity is reflected in our best price guarantee and commitment to climate neutrality. For us, integrity means we do the right thing when noone's looking. We think it's good business, and the only way to gain your trust in the long-term.
- Customer satisfaction. We're working for complete customer satisfaction. If you think we're not, challenge us. We'll try harder. Everyone at PartnerVine is required to make customer service an absolute priority. So far, our customer service is in the top 1% of the software industry, and we know we need to keep earning that top spot every day.
The legal products we are selling offer extraordinary value. Software lets law firms and legal service providers publish information and expert guidance once and deliver it to many. That's the key to the value we deliver. PartnerVine's role is to help our law firms and legal service providers scale. It's the only way to reward the investments our suppliers make, and the only way to bring costs down for you in the long term. To scale, we need to sell a lot of legal products, and we need your support. We need your support not just once, but over and over again. We are lucky to have built a fantastic base of customers, and we would love to count you among them.
Please let us know if you have any feedback or suggestions for improvements.
Thank you for the support!
Your PartnerVine Team