- When you're looking for a product on PartnerVine, the description in the Author's Note gives you an overview of what you're going to get.
- You'll also note that in the Author's Note there may be user restrictions (like, for instance, access for 3 months to an automated document).
- When you're purchasing a product prepared by PwC, there will be an additional client screening process. There is no additional screening process for purchasing MLL's products.
- Purchases can be made with several payment methods which you can see when you're signed in under "Payment Methods".
- After you've purchased a product, you will see a link to where you can access it. You can return to the products you've purchased when you're signed in under "Your Products".
Write a comment