Ordinary Capital Increase: Swiss Corporation (AG) - compact document set
This set of documents is required in the event of an ordinary capital increase (in cash) in respect of a corporation (Aktiengesellschaft or AG) established in Switzerland.
This corporate action must be registered with the commercial register in the Canton where the corporation’s seat is located (i.e. where the corporation is established).
Documents are required to be provided in the official language of the relevant commercial registry. These templates are provided in German with English translation.
Through a single interview, you will be able to create:
- Capital increase report of the board of directors;
- Subscription forms for newly issued shares; and
- Application to the commercial register.
This set does not include certain other documents which are required to complete the registration (see below).
Circumstances of Use
This set of documents is intended for Swiss corporations (AG) wishing to effect a capital increase in cash.
The purchase of this Product is subject to PartnerVine Terms.
You (the registered user through whose account the purchase is made) may:
- Access the document-generation interview for 90 days from date of purchase;
- Export and download an unlimited number of copies of the document(s) in Word or pdf format;
- Share and use the document copies in connection with the circumstances described in this Author’s Note and only for the ordinary business purposes of the group of companies to which you belong.
Exclusions and Limitations
The following additional documents must also be filed with the commercial register in the Canton where the corporation’s seat is located:
To be provided by a notary:
- Notarial deed regarding the resolution of the general meeting;
- Notarial deed regarding the declaratory resolution of the board of directors including the new articles of association.
To be provided by the Corporation:
- Bank certificate;
- Stampa- and Lex-Friedrich-declaration (available from the commercial register in the relevant Canton).
As these documents are provided in German with English translation, they are not suitable for use by corporations established in non-German speaking cantons.