Mutual Non-Disclosure Agreement
The Mutual Non-Disclosure Agreement is a short-form, Swiss-law governed confidentiality agreement. Use of a non-disclosure agreement is recommended where the parties to an existing or potential future business relationship will be disclosing confidential information.
The template may be configured to describe the nature of the business relationship and the background to the disclosure of confidential obligations (the Business Purpose). The template defines confidential information to include any information relating to the Business Purpose that is disclosed to, or comes to the attention of, the receiving party.
Other terms that are configurable to the user’s needs include:
- Scope and duration of the non-disclosure obligations;
- Restrictions on copies;
- Obligations on termination; and
Circumstances of Use
This document is suitable for in arm’s length business relationships between two companies, where the parties have agreed that their relationship will be governed by Swiss law.
The purchase of this Product is subject to PartnerVine Terms.
You (the registered user through whose account the purchase is made) may:
- Access the document-generation interview for 90 days from date of purchase;
- Export and download an unlimited number of copies of the document(s) in Word or pdf format;
- Share and use the document copies in connection with the circumstances described in this Author’s Note and only for the ordinary business purposes of the group of companies to which you belong.
Exclusions and Limitations
This template does not deal with the ownership of ideas or intellectual property rights that may be developed through the parties’ discussions and sharing of confidential information.