The Work Order template is designed for use in conjunction with the Inter-Company Development Services Agreement, to describe in more detail the services to be provided under that agreement.
The Work Order is a standard template which may be manually populated with information relating to the services, including:
- Detailed descriptions of the services provided;
- Timescales and deliverables;
- Any terms applicable to the use or supply of materials from third parties;
- Project management/ key personnel; and
- Permitted sub-contractors.
The Inter-Company Development Services Agreement is used to document the provision of services from one group company to another, where ownership of the resulting intellectual property is consolidated in one or a limited number of entities.
Use of a Work Order to document specific services or strategic projects may be helpful to support the exercise of appropriate control by the IP-owning entity, over the functions performed by the Service Provider.
Circumstances of Use
This document is intended to be used for intra-group transfer pricing purposes to document the provision of services from one group company to another.
The purchase of this Product is subject to PartnerVine Terms.
You (the registered user through whose account the purchase is made) may:
- Access the document-generation interview for 90 days from date of purchase;
- Export and download an unlimited number of copies of the document(s) in Word or pdf format;
- Share and use the document copies in connection with the circumstances described in this Author’s Note and only for the ordinary business purposes of the group of companies to which you belong.
Exclusions and Limitations
This is not a stand-alone agreement and is intended to supplement a framework services agreement, such as the Inter-Company Development Services Agreement.
Advice from group tax and accounting functions may be required prior to executing this agreement.