Employment Agreement (short form)
The Employment Agreement (short form) is a standard Swiss-law governed employment contract.
A Swiss-law governed employment contract may be appropriate where the employer is established in Switzerland and/ or the employee’s place of work is in Switzerland.
Terms which are configurable to the user’s needs include:
- Title and responsibilities of the employee;
- Work location;
- Commencement and duration of employment, including any probation period (where relevant) and termination notice required;
- Salary, hours of work and overtime provisions;
- Terms of absence (holidays, sickness and other entitlements); and
- Provision for accident and sickness insurance and salary continuation.
Circumstances of Use
This document is intended for the employment of individuals in junior or mid-level positions, where a standard short form employment contract is appropriate.
If it is intended that:
- The employee will be entitled to a bonus and/or have other benefits (company car, enhanced insurance coverage); or
- The employee will develop valuable intellectual property during the performance of his employment,
the Employment Contract (long-form) should be used.
The purchase of this Product is subject to PartnerVine Terms.
You (the registered user through whose account the purchase is made) may:
- Access the document-generation interview for 90 days from date of purchase;
- Export and download an unlimited number of copies of the document(s) in Word or pdf format;
- Share and use the document copies in connection with the circumstances described in this Author’s Note and only for the ordinary business purposes of the group of companies to which you belong.
Exclusions and Limitations
This template does not make the employment subject to the grant of any applicable work-permit.