Circular Resolution on Incorporation of AG
In order to incorporate a corporation (Aktiengesellschaft or AG) in Switzerland, the Board of Directors must pass certain resolutions.
This document is a circular resolution, allowing the resolutions to be passed without the need for simultaneous attendance of all directors.
Documents are required to be provided in the official language of the relevant commercial registry. These templates are provided in German with English translation.
The document includes the following resolutions:
- the Board of Directors constituting itself in accordance with the corporation’s Articles of Association;
- the appointment of the Chairman;
- the granting of signatory power;
- determination of the Corporation’s financial year; and
- establishing the share register.
The resolution must be signed by all members of the Board of Directors.
Circumstances of Use
This document is intended for use on the incorporation of a Swiss corporation where the Board of Directors wishes to pass the necessary resolutions without the simultaneous attendance of all its members.
The purchase of this Product is subject to PartnerVine Terms.
You (the registered user through whose account the purchase is made) may:
- Access the document-generation interview for 90 days from date of purchase;
- Export and download an unlimited number of copies of the document(s) in Word or pdf format;
- Share and use the document copies in connection with the circumstances described in this Author’s Note and only for the ordinary business purposes of the group of companies to which you belong.
Exclusions and Limitations
As this document is provided in German with English translation, it is not suitable for use by corporations established in non-German speaking cantons
Reference should be made to the Corporation’s articles of association for the purpose of completing this document.